Wednesday, May 10, 2006

General thoughts

Today after a long break, I again decided to fill this space with some thoughts of mine which were coming like a fast flowing river in my mind. The reason for my absence from this place is a classified information which cannot be made public. lol. just kidding. nothing serious, was just busy in my MS at University of Texas at Austin. Believe me getting an MS from UT is quite engaging task. If you want to do it in the hard way and perfectly. This is going to be my last semester here, hurray....yep, I finally reached this milestone. Spring, 2006, that's when I will graduate from UT. I spent two really great years meeting with some extraordinarily smart people, who inspired me in many ways.

These days, I am relatively free, so felt like blogging. I think it is a good habit to blog, a vent for getting your thoughts structured and maintaining a personal diary as well. I think I would keep blogging as an when I get a chance. So stay tuned.

So what are my plans to do after I finish my M.S. First thing first, I want to spend my time with my elder brother, Mayank in Connecticut and plan to visit the north east area. I want to spend half of my summer in visiting the east coast as I know that as soon as I start working at Google, I am not going to get this big vacation!!!! So, this is going to be a party time for me!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog n a good start !! keep it up :)

    Do enjoy ur vacations fully n dont spend too much time bloggin ;)

    ReplyDelete