Monday, May 22, 2006

My Graduation Ceremony at UT-Austin

Finally the day arrived when I finished my M.S. in Computer Sciences from the University of Texas at Austin. I felt like as I am on cloud number nine. Definitely, it was a great achievement for me as I worked very hard towards getting my degree. All well if it ends well, wisely said by someone.

These days I am in Connecticut with my elder brother and having a gala time at home. I have lots of plans for my summer break. Let's see what all I can fulfill.

In the evening, I went for a stroll of this small city, Stamford. I found it very nice and peaceful. Downtown is just walking distance from home which makes it all the more better.

I spent my most of my day in sleeping, surfing and eating. I am a jobless fellow these days. It is good to be jobless for sometime as it gives you some time to ponder over where your life is heading and which way you want it to go. One should spend sometime in one's own company sometime, it helps a lot in understanding the innerself.

No comments:

Post a Comment