Sunday, June 04, 2006

Niagara Fall Trip

Last weekend, I went to Niagara Fall with my brother and his friends. It was a fun trip with full of excitements. I must admit that I had lots of fun during this stint. Six hours of non-stop driving, kudos to my brother, seemed worth while when we reached the climax of our journey. Niagara fall is undoubtedly an awesome sight to visit. Look at the wonderful rainbow in the picture, I never saw rainbow so closely. I can still feel the mist of the niagara fall on my face when I see its snaps.

As it was a long weekend, it was totally jam-packed. The lighting arrangement in the night time was outstanding. There were all sorts of color lights cutting through the wildly flowing water. Believe me, Niagara is a must visit for anyone who is visiting East coast.

Some more snaps to check out:-

Niagara Fall Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment